vineri, 26 martie 2010

LUSH Review: Sakura Bath Bomb

Hey Everyone!

Today I am going to do a LUSH Review for a bath bomb called Sakura.


LUSH describes this as:

In Japanese, Sakura means Cherry Blossom, the gorgeous white and pink flowers that bloom for just a brief period of time in the Spring. Relax into the warm water as the pretty pink and blue sea salts dissolve just like your cares. Imagine cherry blossoms softly falling as you inhale the fragrance of jasmine, mimosa and orange blossom (what we think Cherry Blossoms should smell like). You'll feel as beautiful as the transient blossoms.


I have to admit that when I smelled it, it did smell very nice as LUSH says it does. The little blue and red things at the top of the bath bomb where supposed to crack and make sounds when you put the bath bomb in the water. For me, it didn't happen. I thought it will give a very nice color to my bath with sprinkles of red and blue in it.

When I put it in the water, because of it's very BIG size, the bath bomb went at the end of my bath tub and that may be the reason that I didn't see any fizzing in my water. After the bath bomb completely dissolved, it leaved my water a white color. Another words to describe this would be...

When I went into the water, I could feel a very nice and revigorant smell and the water was very moisturizing also. I think that is the only good part.
In the end, if you are more of a simple person and doesn't like anything too extravagant to put in the water, this is the perfect bath bomb for you. Simple and moisturizing.
Would I repurchase this?

If I think about it, I will. It is not my least favorite product from LUSH and what I really liked about it was the very fresh feeling that I had after I finished my bath.

You can purchase this here.

Thanks for reading,

XOXO

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu