vineri, 5 martie 2010

First LUSH Bath!

Hey Everyone!

As you probably see, I am a little obsessed with LUSH and all of their amazing products! I took my first bath with a few products from LUSH and I wanted to share my thoughts with you!

Don't forget, all the products that I used you can get at: www.lush.com 

First, here are the products that I used:



♥ Snow Fairy Shower Gel
♥ Sugar Babe Sugar Scrub
♥ Think Pink Bath Bomb

Here are a few pictures of the Think Pink Bath Bomb dissolving into my water! 

 




After the hole Bath Bomb dissolved into the water it left my water PINK! Also, If I went with my hand through the water it would be very moisturizing and soft! Here is how it looks like!

 

 



I am sorry If the pictures have not the best quality, but I took them with my iPhone. :)

I hope you enjoyed!

XOXO

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu