sâmbătă, 27 martie 2010

Movie Review: Alice In Wonderland

Hey Everyone!

I finally saw Alice In Wonderland and I wanted to do a movie review for you! 

First of all, the actors were great. The acting was amazing, even though there were some very small exceptions. The makeup for the actors were very nice also. The 3 top ones that I liked were: The Mad Hatter, White Queen and Alice. The special effects of the movie were also directed amazing since the actors filmed with a green screen the whole entire movie.

Something I didn't like were some bits of the movie were a little bit boring and just not fun and interesting to watch.

I think that I will buy it on DVD and see if I can understand it better then.

I give this movie 4/5.

XOXO

You can find my online diary here. 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu