luni, 8 martie 2010

TAG: 20 Questions

Hey Everyone!

Today I am going to do a TAG blogpost. If you do not know what a TAG is, I'll explain quickly. It is basically a type of blogpost everybody does. Today, I am going to do a 20 questions TAG which means that I am going to answer some questions that other people did in the past. Everybody basically knows these questions. At the end, I am going to TAG the people that I want to answer these questions. So with that over, let's begin!

1. What can't you leave the house without?
 My clothes, shoes and my purse.
2. Favorite makeup brand?
 MAC Cosmetics, anything from Sephora and Coastal Scents.

3. Favorite flower? 
I like all types of colors but mostly roses and orchids.

4. Favorite clothing store?  
ZARA, Oysho, Sephora.

5. Favorite perfume?
Probably GUCCI Rush or Angel by Thierry Mugler.

6. Heels or flats?
I always wear flats because they are so comfortable and I really like them.

7. Do you make good grades?
It depends. In some subjects I am really good and take high marks while in others, I kind of I really do no know what I am doing. haha 

8. Favorite colors?   
White and pink.

9. Do you drink energy drinks?
I was an addict of Gatorade in the summer, but right now I am not drinking ant energy drinks. I'll probably come back to Gatorade in the summer. 

10. Do you drink juice?
I used to drink a lot of juice but right now I am drinking just water with a few exceptions like milk or tea.

11. Do you like swimming?
I really like swimming. Even though, I kinda like more to play in the water than to swim but occasionally I really do like to swim. It's a really good thing to workout. 

12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.
 
13. Favorite moisturiser?
Vanishing Cream by LUSH.
 
14. Do you want to get married?
Of course.

15. Do you get mad easily?
It depends on the person I am talking to.

16. Are you into ghost hunting?
Not really.

17. Any phobias?
 I wouldn't call it a phobia, but I absolutely HATE insects.


18. Do you bite your nails?
I do, I cannot stop!
  
19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
Nooo.

20. Do you drink coffee?
No, but I really like hot chocolate.

Okay, in the end I would like to tag crisa08 to do this tag!

Thanks so much for reading,

XOXO

 
    
        

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu