joi, 8 aprilie 2010

LUSH: How To Get Nice And Volumimous Hair Using LUSH Products

Hey Everyone!

Today I am going to tell you how you can get nice and voluminous hair with some LUSH products. You can get these products here.

To get very nice and voluminous hair you need to use volumizing products. LUSH has a solid shampoo called BIG that is supposed to leave your hair with a lot of volume after you use it. 

 
It takes a few days to get used to it because inside there are small particles of salt.




To me, it smells like fresh and clean laundry. :) It smells like lavender and lime. Maybe not the best smell in the world, but I can deal with it.

To go with it, you need a conditioner. The conditioner that I am using and gives my hair a lot of volume, also smelling incredibly nice is called AMERICAN CREAM Conditioner.

 
It smells like vanilla, honey, strawberries and a little scent of oranges. It is my favorite conditioner scent that I own.

So there you have it! With just two products, you can have a nice, soft and voluminous hair!
DISCLAIMER:

All of the photos were taken by me. The products are mine.
XOXO

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu