vineri, 9 aprilie 2010

Storage Tips: Easy and Nice Way To Store Your Accessories

Hey Everyone!

Today I decided I am going to talk about a really cute and easy way to store your jewelry!

One thing is this really nice and cute box that I got as a gift, so I cannot actually tell you where you can go and find one similar, but I am sure you can find it anywhere. It has a very good size so you will fit a lot of accessories in there. What I also like about this box is the pattern and also the little rose that you will see in the pictures.










The second thing that I think it's really cute is this mannequin. It has the shape of the women and instead of her head they attached hangers. She has a very nice dress with the colors brown and blue. It also has hangers to the side so you can put any accessories such as necklaces, rings and earrings over there.



I hope you enjoyed,


XOXO

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu