vineri, 9 aprilie 2010

Makeup: Lacoste Lipstick for Spring

Hey Everyone!

First of all, before I tell you anything about this product I just want to tell you that the shade of this lipstick is not the only shade you are going to find in spring. The color looks very dark on the actual lipstick, but the swatch of the lipstick is exactly how it is going to appear on your lips.
The lipstick is very small in size which makes it better for you to carry it in your purse or in your makeup bag. It takes less space.
The packaging is pink with a few marks of silver and the brand name Lacoste, in the front.
As I told you at the beginning of this blogpost, the lipstick looks extremely dark and very ugly, in my opinion. I would wear this in winter but in spring, definitely not.
On my hand, you can see the swatch. As I told you, when you apply the lipstick, the color fades off and it is very light and perfect for spring, in my opinion. It looks nothing compared to the actual lipstick, but don't get tricked by that and go ahead and swatch the lipstick on your hand to see the color better.


The number of the lipstick is 229 and the lipstick is called Flamboyant.

XOXO

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu