joi, 8 aprilie 2010

LUSH Storage Tip: Easy Way To Store LUSH Soaps

Hey Everyone!

I know that a lot of LUSH junkie's out there think about an answer for this question:
What is an easy way to store my LUSH soaps?

Well, today I have the answer for you. 

Step #1
Cut all of your soaps in small pieces:


(from left to right) * The Godmother, Sexy Peel, Rockstar, Honey I Washed The Kids and Porridge*

Step #2

Take a small cup or a glass:

 
Step #3

Take all of your little chunks of soap and put them in your cups:

  * The Godmother Soap*


* Sexy Peel Soap*


* Rockstar Soap*


* Honey I Washed The Kids Soap*


* Porridge Soap*

And that's it!
All you need to do now is to place them wherever you want in your bathroom!

DISCLAIMER:
All of the products shown in this post are mine. I took the pictures of everything.

XOXO

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu