sâmbătă, 27 februarie 2010

Fashion: Spring 2010 Trends

Hey Everyone!

Today I am going to do a very nice fashion post about trends that everyone should follow in the spring of 2010!

I am going to list a few hings that I researched about and I hope that you will follow them when you go out!

Colors:

  yellow, pink, red and blue
 ♥ light pink, nude colors and a little bit of black

Clothes:

♥ little, cute shorts
♥ over-the-knee socks with skirts or shorts
♥ over-the-knee knit socks with tights
♥ futuristic designs
♥ sporty clothes
♥ bows, especially on headbands
♥ jumpsuits
♥ blazers
♥ high-waisted pants, skirts, shorts
♥ lace        

Hair:

♥ 40's or 70's waves
♥ tight buns
♥ braids, especially fish-tail braids
♥ straight, long hair
♥ blond extensions 
♥ red hair

Beauty:

♥ huge, false eyelashes
♥ futuristic eyeliner colors
♥ light blush
♥ light eye-makeup
♥ Lady Gaga's MAC Lipstick

♥ Definition of futuristic:
having or involving modern technology and design

I hope you all liked my post and learn something from it!

XOXO

 
            

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu