joi, 11 februarie 2010

Fashion: Rebellious clothes

Hey Everyone!

Today I am doing a blog post about something that my friend Cristina (if you are reading this...Hi!) requested. I know that she isn't that girly girl that I am. She likes more rebellious clothes and that is why I decided I would do a blogpost about it.

I am sure that rebellious clothes aren't liked by so many people, but I must admit that I also like them a bit and find myself wearing them a lot.

Usually, rebellious clothes have darker colors. For example: purple, black, red...etc.

I am now going to tell you my little tips&tricks of how I style my rebellious clothes when I am wearing them.

I am not a very big fan of wearing very dark colors that's why when I wear a more rebellious top, I like to wear some white jeans. Of course, if you like wearing more darker colors and you do not like lighter colors you can easily pair it like that:

- rebellious shirt
- black or gray jeans
- sneakers.

I will now show you some rebellious clothes that I like a lot!


Let me tell you why I really like this outfits:

I really like how the girl in the first picture matched her outfit and I can honestly say that if I would have the clothes that she has on, I will be definitely wear them.

Of course that I knew that Kristen Stewart had a taste of style, but this picture is awesome! I love the red dress that she has on, and how she added the black sneakers. Dress + Sneakers = Awesome.

In the end, I will tell you a very nice wesbsite that I sell these rebellious type of clothes.

http://www.sugarrox.com/

I really hope you enjoyed reading!

**I am sorry if a person who doesn't like rebellious clothes read this. I am not a very big fan myself but I decided that I should do a blogpost just for the request that I  got. I will be making another fashion posts that are personally my style soon.**

XOXO
~TheStyleDoctor

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu