vineri, 19 februarie 2010

Makeup: Urban Decay Primer Potion

Hey Everyone!

Today I am going to talk about a product that I use daily and that I absolutely think it is a great product for each and every one of you!

The Urban Decay Primer Potion also known as UDPP is an eye prep that makes the eyeshadow last longer, the colors more vibrant and NO creasing at all.

All that means:

~If you apply the UDPP before you apply any eyeshadow or pigment, the eyeshadow or pigment that you have applied will last all day long. To be sure of that, I did a test. I woke up in the morning and instead of applying by UDPP I applied the eyeshadow right away. After 30 minutes I looked to see if the color was still staying perfect on my eyes. It did not. The color was everywhere and also in some places there was no color as all.

~If you apply the UDPP the colors will have a natural effect and they will look very pigmented and nice.

Overall, I think that the UDPP is a must have for every girl's collection. You can find them at Sephora or from the Urban Decay website.


XOXO
~TheStyleDoctor

Un comentariu: