duminică, 7 februarie 2010

Random: Avatar Movie Review

Hey Everyone!

I am so sorry I haven't written in a while on this blog but I've been very busy with school and other things.

A few days ago I went and saw Avatar in the theaters. I must admit that I went there with the idea that is going to be a very boring and unusual movie because I am not really into the Sci-Fi movies. I was really thinking of the idea that I might get bored 3 hours and 30 minutes by just sitting in a chair and watching a movie.

But those things never happened. I was so blown away by the beautiful story that happened in the movie. I loved the lines, the characters and most of all the special effects. It was awesome. If you haven't seen Avatar, which I doubt, you need to go and see it. It will be a movie that will completely change your life and make you see life in another perspective.


XOXO
~TheStyleDoctor

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu