duminică, 14 februarie 2010

Makeup: Lip Conditioners/Lip Balms

      Hey Everyone!









Today I am going to write a blogpost about what lip conditioners are and what are they good for.

The lip conditioner in the picture is from the brand MAC, my favorite makeup company.

If you apply this on your lips, if the color is not very dark and it's more light, you will not see anything on your lips. That doesn't mean that the lip conditioners aren't good for you.

Lip conditioner are very good for your lips because they keep them hydrated and fresh all day long.  Their colors are very smooth and creamy so that means that if you apply them it will go very smoothly.

Usually, I apply my lip conditioner with my finger because if I am in a big hurry and do not take my lipgloss a lip conditioner will work. So I will not use a brush.

Some of my favorite lip conditioners/ lip balms:

MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner SPF 15 - Close for Comfort

I bought it in Austria and it is more of a dark color that tastes very good. It has a candy scent.

LUSH Lip Balm - Honey Trap

I bought it yesterday (13.02.2010) at a LUSH Store. It has a very pale yellow color and it smells like honey.

NIVEA Lip Conditioner - Light Kiss

You can basically find it in any supermarket. I really like it because it smells really good. It has a white sheer color.


I hope you enjoyed,

XOXO,
~TheStyleDoctor 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu