miercuri, 17 februarie 2010

My Trip to LUSH

Hey Everyone!

So I finally went to LUSH and got some products. I was really excited when I got there and I really liked the set up and all the things!

I am going to show you some pictures of what I got and tell you a little bit about them!


This is a tonic lotion for your face and eyes. If you will apply this on your face you will feel very relaxed.





   

This is the Snow Fairy shower gel. It has a very nice scent of bubblegum and it is very sweet. It left my hand very smooth after I applied it.




 

This is my lip balm from LUSH. It is called Honey Trap as you may see. I need to say that it doesn't smell very nice. If this was a perfume I would definitely not buy it. Though, it has a scent of honey in it.

 


This is a moisturizer for oily skin. It is very smooth and it blends it on my skin very easy. It smells like lavender. 

 


Then, I got the Think Pink Bath Bomb. If you put this in the water it will dissolve and make the water PINK! Also, the little flowers will pop in the bath tub.


This is the Fresh Farmacy Facial Cleanser. I wash my face everyday with this and it really helps your skin to be more clean and soft.


 



This is from the Valentine's Day collection. It is called Magic Mushroom. It smells like vanilla and strawberry...a DELIGHT!





 


This is called Grease Lighting. If you apply it on your pimple it will heal it and you won't see the pimple anymore!




Well, this was my trip to LUSH! I really hope you enjoyed reading!


XOXO

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu